Sunday, May 13, 2007

Too Cute!

I bought these little girl dress blanks from Dharma about 4 years ago...put them in a box and forgot about them. I was cleaning on Friday evening in anticipation of dyeing on Saturday and Sunday and found numerous things, including these. They dyed beautifully....are cute just as they are, or could be embellished in myriad ways. I'll find some little girls this summer to put them to good use. I always wondered how the blanks would be, what the quality was and how they would dye....and I was very pleasantly surprised.
Then, of course, I had to dye some more fabric....since these had been popular I made more, along with 4 pieces of linen/rayon for shirts and a couple pieces of canvas for jackets. Back to work tomorrow.
Marcia

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Hi, Marcia!
I am so glad that you found my blog. As promised, I have posted my recent seed beed jewelry.

I love seeing what you have been dyeing for sale!

Give my best to Nancy!