Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Shirts

A while back I saw an auction on ebay for a lot of 6 white Hot Cotton shirts (linen/cotton)....they were $5 each....so I took a chance and bought them. I scoured and washed them in synthrapol and dyed one....I love the results. The color is saturated and the shirt didn't shrink...whew!!!


This youth top is from Dharma...it dyed beautifully, but when done I realized it was sewn with poly thread....which didn't dye. AAARRRGGGHHH! I don't know if it said that and I missed it, or if it's a mistake (I think this is the case)....so I must contact Dharma. One of the kids will wear it without even noticing that...


A few of us are having a playday today...Pat Rodgers is in town...she's going to show us some new techniques...always fun! And Esterita may stop by....ttyl!
Marcia



No comments: