Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Reds Day

Tuesday I was in the mood to dye red....and I love the results. All three were done over the rack...left to right they are linen/rayon, cotton canvas and silk charmeuse. I like the backside (crepe side)of charmeuse even more than the shiny front...it's more pleasing to my eye.

On another note...for family and friends reading this...Friday is the day the "Real Life Weddings" issue from People Magazine should be on the stands (It's not the regular People magazine...it's a special edition). My daughter and son-in-law's wedding is going to be in there. They were married at Disney World (they are both character artists there) last Halloween...we had a masquerade reception...not your typical Fairytale Wedding...which is why it made the magazine!

Marcia

No comments: