Saturday, August 18, 2007

Jersey Boys

Yesterday six of us took the train into NYC for a day of shopping (walking), dinner (then walking) and a Show (more walking to the train...oh my feet).....what a day...the weather was great, the dinner was wonderful....we ate at Il Cortile on Mulberry St. in Little Italy. There are more restaurants on this street than I have ever seen. We sat at Tony Sirico's table...they say he comes in alot...many of the Soprano actors have their special tables there. Terry loves the Sopranos, so that made for some fun conversation.



Then we took the Subway to 51st St. and walked to 52nd and Broadway to see the most amazing Broadway Show.


I laughed, I cried, I screamed and I SANG!!!!!! This show was fabulous....and our seats were front row center orchestra....WOW!!! It's nice to know people who know people. Every seat in the house is a good seat but this was such a surprise and just so much fun. Anyone who likes this music should make the effort to see this...hopefully it will run a long time...it's a packed house every show. There's a lot about Frankie Valli I never knew....made it even more interesting.


Today I got back to cutting out jackets and making a new batch of dyes...hopefully the weather will cooperate and I can get some fabric and scarves dyed next week.

Marcia










No comments: