Sunday, April 29, 2007

Two More Jackets

It's a good thing I had a few of these jackets already cut out and in the to-do drawer....otherwise I could never crank them out so quickly. I love this fucshia/blue/purple jacket...and this linen blend fabric dyes and sews like a dream. I don't wear short jackets....need some coverage....but I had to try this pattern. Now I'll make it in my length.
This second jacket is made from the same fabric....very clever pattern also. I wish I could design patterns like these...should have spent the college years at FIT or Parsons instead of studying Business Administration at Niagara U.....but then I wouldn't have met my husband, and he's the best thing that ever happened to me, along with my two beautiful daughters.
Marcia

1 comment:

Priscilla Kibbee said...

I love the style and the first jacket. The second one isn't my colors.