Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Prep Day 1





These are the last two pieces of canvas I dyed yesterday...they will both be jackets...hopefully before Somers.
Then I decided to start some prep work for packaging and pricing. So I took 20 fat quarters in a theme and stacked them, cut them into 5" x 18" strips and rolled them. These packs are a big seller...so I have to do it. Pictured here are four different "themes"....each theme tied with a different color tie so they can be matched up if someone wants more than one.



















A little obsessive-compulsive???? They tell me it's a Virgo thing. I just love how it looks...and the customer can see all the colors.




Marcia

3 comments:

Melody Johnson said...

so how many different fabrics are in each bundle and what is the total yardage and then what is the cost and do you do mail order?

I just thought I would give you a little taste of what I get everytime I post stuff like this. Be prepared!
Mel

Marcia said...

Thanks Mel....

Here it is: 20 different fabrics, total yardage 1&1/4 yds....$22 and yes.

Marcia

Priscilla Kibbee said...

I just love your little bundles of fabric.