Friday, September 26, 2008

Dyed Ready-To-Wear

When Summer is over I like to look for some white linen or cotton tops that are severely reduced in price....I buy them one or two sizes larger (the process will usually shrink them a bit), and I dye them in favorite colors. Since they cost me less than $15 together I'm not afraid to take a chance on them. And they both came out great.


Well, I'm off to Buffalo tomorrow to close on our new cottage at the beach....very exciting new chapter in our lives. We're having some nasty weather on the East Coast, but I have to go....so I'm hoping for at least a decent travel day. I haven't been at the beach in late September, so it will be a new experience in that respect too.
Marcia

1 comment:

Eileen said...

Your colors are like jewels, Marcia. They're beautiful!