Friday, September 12, 2008

Accessories



I love carrying bags like this...but the fact that they are open leaves the possibility that things can fall out easier, or someone could reach in and grab something. So I made some accessories that would address each item I would carry.


This pouch is attached to a chain that is permanently attached to the inside bottom of the bag...it will hold things like chap stick, aspirin, mints, pen, etc.



This pouch has a clip that can be removed from the bag to take separately...it will hold money, cards and license, and that sort of thing.




Then of course I need a place for a couple pairs of glasses so I attached a pocket.



This clip will hold my keys so they can't fall out, and so I can always find them quickly. The last thing I need is somewhere to clip my phone so I can get to it quickly and so it also can't fall out. I need to place it wisely so the weight of the phone doesn't distort the shape of the bag...gotta think of these things!






No comments: