Sunday, January 30, 2011

Revisiting an old project.



Many years ago I saw this trivet pattern somewhere and made many of them for gifts. Some people used them for the purpose intended and others hung them up and refused to actually use them. I think that's so funny....some people that I gave baby quilts to never let the baby use them ... they hung them on the crib or bed, afraid that wear and tear wouldn't be good for them....silly people :)




These are made from 3 sizes of circles....some are folded, some are flat. And there is a batting inside that allows for very hot items to be placed on them with no danger to the table. I really enjoyed the process....there may be more in my future.

2 comments:

Carol Esch said...

Marcia.....in my perusing....I found Gloriouscolor.com.....I think you'll like it.
Do you have any recommendations for wonderful teachers you've had? I'm on program for one of my guilds. Hope this finds you well and happy!
Carol Esch

Priscilla Kibbee said...

I remember that one. I made purses using that design at the center.