Sunday, August 10, 2008

I'm Back!!!!

Well...where did the last three months go? I've been to Orlando three times to see my little grandson, Logan....can't get enough of him!

And I've been to my beloved cottage on Lake Erie...this is the view from our beach every night....not always so spectacular, but part of the experience.

And as I walked on the beach almost every morning for my exercize....I bent to pick up as much beach glass as possible...to be saved for a future project. :)
A number of years ago, Terry and I decided to put our name on the list for a cottage at the beach. Well....we were given the opportunity to look at one this year and loved it...so....

This will be our future cottage....we plan to spend alot of time there in years to come...especially once we hit retirement....this will be our 6 month summer home.
More about my trips to come in next post.
Marcia


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, what a wonderful cottage! I know you will love it...N

Eileen said...

Bless you for going north!! DH is making noises about heading south in a few years, but once a New Yorker, always a New Yorker, right?