Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Items for the auction

These are the items I made and donated for the chinese auction at our beach this Summer. We are making improvements to the playground and shed area of the beach, so we had a fair on Labor Day and raised some funds to help. There were over 100 baskets or items that could be won...it was a big success.


These hotpads are made from a pattern in Quilting Arts magazine...so easy and I love using these colors.


The bag above is a Lazy Girl pattern....it was a big hit.

This "market" bag is a beautiful way to carry home the groceries....I'll stick to my Wegman's bags for that use!



This journal cover is strip-pieced with some of my favorite fabrics...love this green. I also donated a large tote bag....don't know why I don't have a picture...it was the most popular....I could have sold 10 of them.



No comments: