Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Gorgeous Weather

We are enjoying the most beautiful weather...warm, sunny and dry . Too bad it's my work week...oh well, it's a 4-day week! I finished this jacket last night...it's cotton canvas.
I haven't been doing too much along fabric and sewing lines....busy with graduations, weddings, parties and house cleaning. But I did manage to get some more kids shirts done...I love these things.

Have a happy, safe 4th of July. We're going up to the Club and sit out on the deck and watch fireworks. Our village owns the Country Club, right on Long Island Sound. It is just one reason Port Jefferson is a desirable place to live. It has a million-dollar view of the Connecticut coastline and Sound, golf, tennis and fabulous restaurant. And as village residents, we pay very little to enjoy it, compared to other private places on LI. I'll take some pics.


1 comment:

Eileen said...

Those colors are so luscious! How did you get the pink and purple like that on the jacket?